Covid-19: Protecting our clients and our staff
Working together as a community
We understand we can’t stop the spread of this virus, but we can do our part to slow it down and minimize the exposure within our community. We are continuing to monitor the developments on the outbreak and are taking the appropriate steps to support the ongoing health and safety of our employees, their families, our customers and the surrounding communities. It is important that we ALL take precautions to keep ourselves and our population healthy and safe.
We’re here for you
We are available by phone, email, fax, mail, and courier, however, we ask at this time going forward, that you not attend our office unless absolutely necessary. Majority of your requests and transactions can be completed without physically attending our office.
We have encouraged our team to hold meetings with clients virtually rather than meet in-person whenever possible. We have restrictions in place concerning travel and have measures in place to allow firm members to work remotely.
Ongoing access and support
- Manage your insurance from the comfort of your own home with our Brokers Trust portal app
- Our dedicated claims team is available 24/7: 905-695-5188 or email@example.com
- Continue to make payments through online banking, by e-transfer, mailing in cheque(s) or by calling our office with your credit card information
- Sales, policy changes and inquiries can be made by telephone or email
We’re sharing some helpful tips on preventing the spread of infection:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, especially with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- When coughing or sneezing: cover your mouth with your arms to reduce the spread of germs, immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home if you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others
In addition, here are some trusted sources where you can obtain more updates and information:
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
As always, please feel free contact your designated Account Manager for any additional questions or concerns. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time.