Brokers Trust Insurance Group Insurance Brokers Association Ontario Downloadable Forms Claims
  Boiler & Equipment Breakdown 

Boiler & Equipment Breakdown

If your business or organization owns, operates or depends upon some type of equipment to generate revenue, and can answer yes to any of the questions below, your business requires Boiler & Equipment Breakdown insurance

  • Do you heat, cool or refrigerate on your premises?
  • Do you have communication networks? (computers, telephones)
  • Do you manufacture or process goods?
  • Do you use equipment to sell?

For some companies, this equipment is critical. The growing level of automation in operations and our growing dependence on technology expands the potential for loss from perils such as electrical arcing, shorting, operator error and overload or burnout. These types of loss are not covered under your property policy.

At Brokers Trust Insurance, we work with the leading specialty Boiler & Equipment Breakdown Insurers to develop a policy to cover these risks, complementing your commercial property insurance program, including:

  • Telephone Systems
  • Cash Registers and Other Electronic Equipment
  • Boilers (Heating and Processing)
  • Air-Conditioning Units
  • Refrigeration Units
  • Electrical Panels
  • Motors
  • Hot Water Storage Tanks
  • Transformers

If interested in a trusted assessment of your Commercial Insurance program, please email our commercial department, or call (905) 760-1515!

About & Info Commercial Personal Groups Specialty Life & Financial Resource Centre
AvivaZurich CanadaWawanesa InsurancePembridgeTravelers CanadaChubb InsuranceIntact InsuranceEconomical InsuranceGore Mutual
Copyright © 2009 Brokers Trust Insurance Group Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use - Privacy Policy | Website Project by HallStar Solutions Inc.